- 1 Minute to read
Where do I go/Who do I ask when I need help?
- 1 Minute to read
How do I get help with the Droplet Application?
Droplet currently has two methods of providing customer assistance:
- Support Documentation
- Customer Support
The easiest way to access Droplet documentation is by selecting `Help Center` in the lower left-hand corner while using the platform.
You can also access our support documentation by navigating directly using the URL https://droplet.document360.io. Don't forget to bookmark this page for quick, future access.
Can't find what you need here in our support documentation? Need an edit made to an existing form or workflow?
In that case, please reach out to our most excellent support team by emailing email@example.com. Our team will point you in the right direction and get you back up and running in no time!
- Your Organization Name
- If the issue is related to a form, please include the form name
- If the issue is related to a submission, please include the submission link
- A detailed description of the issue experienced including any/all of the following:
- Screenshots of the issue (i.e. error message, etc)
- Any users involved in the issue
- Timeline of the issue
- Steps you took that led to the issue (i.e. "I received this notification email with this link and clicked on the link")
- Any steps you took to troubleshoot the issue (i.e. "I logged out and logged back in", "I cleared my cache/cookies", "I checked the activity log", etc.)
- Any links/emails that are involved
- Your expectation for what should happen (i.e. "I expected to see all the menu options for the Admin role")
How do I request a new form or changes to an existing form?
If you would like to add a new form to your Droplet organization and your contract allows for it, you can submit a new form by using our New Form Submission process. If you would like some changes made to an existing form, please have your Droplet Administrator reach out to us by email.